Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Double M M Rodeo Arena & Stables -- Richmond, KY

Business Type: Double M M Rodeo Arena & Stables
Address: 2017 Red House Road
City: Richmond
State: KY
Zip: 40475
Phone: 859-582-6448
Web Address: www.murphy-livestock.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: My husband and I went on a trip with four horses to Indiana recently and we were looking for a nice place to layover and allow our horses some much needed rest for the night. We called a few places to stay and finally found Mike Murphy at the Double M M Arena & Stables. Mike was very friendly from the beginning. He was helpful and very polite on the phone to me. We then left for our trip we had planned 5 hours later than expected and realized that we would not be arriving at the Double M M until 3 or 4 AM! I called Mike and explained the situation, he was very understanding and said that was fine, I get up early anyway. We arrived at 4AM and here came Mike with a smile on his face greeting my husband and myself. He helped us get situated and showed us where everything was. They have a wonderful shower and a nice clean barn for our horses to stay in. We felt so welcome and so comfortable we fell asleep right away.
My husband and I highly recommend Mike's place to everybody!!!!
Jim & Cindy Patterson, Abingdon, VA

No comments: