Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Front Street Steakhouse -- Ogallala, NE

Business Name: Front Street Steakhouse
Business Type: restaurant, steaks
Address: 519 East 1st St.
City: Ogallala
State: NE
Zip: 69153
Phone: 308-284-6000
Web Address: www.megavision.net/frontstreet
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: The Front Street Steakhouse was recommended by the desk clerk at my motel and her advice was right on target. The restaurant was just a few minutes away from the Ogallala interchange on I-80. My ribeye steak dinner was great and was the home-cooking that many places advertise, but few places can deliver on. While I was waiting for my meal, I enjoyed the many Western paintings and photographs that decorate the restaurant. Service was friendly and attentive. I also had a steak dinner at a chain restaurant the next day in Denver and it was no where near as good as the dinner at the Front Street Steakhouse.

No comments: