Monday, September 24, 2007

Baked Alaska Restaurant -- Astoria, OR

Business Name: Baked Alaska
Business Type: restaurant
Address: #1 12th St.
City: Astoria
State: OR
Zip: 97103
Phone: 503.325.7414
Web Address: www.bakedak.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: My wife and I called for take out, and we ordered a salad topped with grilled Copper River salmon and another topped with NY Steak. Both were outstanding! Unfortunately, the staff forgot to include our clam chowder in our order, and I had to make a return trip to get it. They were very apologetic and packed a double portion for us. The clam chowder was worth the trip and was the best I've had in years. My wife also had a berry cobbler with ice cream that was very good and too large for her to finish. Next trip to Astoria will require a visit to Baked Alaska!

No comments: