Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wayne Cycle Shop, Inc. -- Waynesboro, VA

Business Name: Wayne Cycle Shop, Inc.
Business Type: motorcycles, scooters, ATVs
Address: 183 Eastside Highway
City: Waynseboro
State: VA
Zip: 22980
Phone: (540) 943-1111
Web Address: www.waynecycle.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: I bought a Honda Reflex scooter at Wayne Cycle four years ago and was very pleased with the sales team and with the service after the sale. Mike, the service manager, and his techs truly care about the safety of their customers. One time he cautioned me to check my tire pressures more often when his techs found my scooters tires were low during routine maintenance. The tire pressure wasn't part of his check and he didn't have to mention it to me, but he did and I avoided a mishap by paying more attention to my tires.

No comments: