Saturday, September 1, 2007

Carroll's Gun Shop -- Wharton, TX

Business Name: Carroll's Gun Shop
Business Type: guns, knives, hunting & shooting supplies
Address: 123 Carroll Rd
City: Wharton
State: TX
Zip: 77488
Phone: (979) 532-3175
Web Address: www.carrollsgunshop.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: I took the TX concealed handgun training at Carroll's and it was extremely well run and informative. The range portion of the class was well organized and conducted with safety in mind. I've also purchase a shotgun and various supplies here. The staff at Carroll's are professional, very knowledgeable, and motivated to provide excellent customer service.

2 comments:

Paul Sherland, IX Brand SEO Services said...

I've been back several times to purchase ammunition, targets and hunting gear. Prices are in line with any at the Big Box stores or on the internet plus you get great customer service from Taylor Carroll and his staff.

Anonymous said...

I met Taylor Carroll when he was in high school and working part time with his brother at his dad's gun shop in about 1970 or 71. I bought a Smith and Wesson Model 17 from them and began a life long relationship with Taylor and his brother Donnie. I would say my average purchases are about $500 per year. They have the best selection of used guns that I know of except for one huge store in Houston. When Taylor calls me and tells me he has the gun that I am looking for, I have learned to send a check and come down as soon as I can. They will beat most prices on new weapons such as the Smith and Wesson X-500 from the pro shop. It was far cheaper than anyone in Austin. I make it a point to drop by there everytime I am in the area. Taylor and I both had hair in those days.
Marvin Reavis