Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cowboy Toyota -- Dallas, TX

Business Name: Cowboy Toyota
Business Type: automobile dealer, cars, sales, service
Address: 9525 E R L Thornton Fwy
City: Dallas
State: TX
Zip: 75228
Phone: 214-324-0411
Web Address: www.cowboy-toyota.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: I had a 2007 Toyota Camry that was totalled in an accident on January 21, 2008. I tried the dealer in Houston where I had bought the car in May 2007 and they said it would be 2 months before they could get me a car equipped like I wanted. Cowboy Toyota found a car that fit my specifications within 24 hours and had it ready to be picked up in 4 days. The irritating thing about this is they got the car from a Spring, Texas dealer! I don't understand why the Houston dealer couldn't (or wouldn't try to) do that. Lawrence Curry was the person I dealt with. He was very professional and had every detail covered. Their pricing was very competitive with the Houston dealer. I will strongly consider Cowboy Toyota the next time I am looking for another Toyota - even though it is 290 miles away.

No comments: