Thursday, February 14, 2008

Drews Boots -- Klamath Falls, OR

Business Name: Drews Boots
Business Type: boot store, Boulet boots, Olathe boots, White's, Hathorn
Address: 733 Main St.
City: Klamath Falls
State: OR
Zip: 97601
Phone: 800-722-0393
Web Address: www.drewsboots.com
Rust Reviews Listing: not available
Comments: I've had a good experience in ordering boots from Drews over a number of years, but I've received several comments in 2009 from other folks who have not received good customer service. I'm afraid that I can't continue to recommend this business.

4 comments:

Paul Sherland, IX Brand SEO Services said...

Someone left a very negative, anonymous review of Drew's Boots today. I've been a customer for five years and have had a consistently good experience so it's difficult for me to believe that the manager would treat you as badly as you describe in your post. I'd appreciate it if you could leave an email address. I'd like to ask you a few additional questions and perhaps try to intercede with Drew's.

Anonymous said...

I recently purchased the Cascade work packers from Drew's and I had no problems at all. Their customer service reply to my emails with a day or two with satisfactory answers. The boots are excellent, construction is flawless, good leather, and the fit is just perfect.

Kevin O said...

Bought a pair of their Linecutter II wildland boots for this coming fire season. They were helpful in picking my size and the boots came on time and fit well. They look very sturdy but only a season on the fire line will really tell. So far so good.

JakeY said...

I received a pair of Linecutter II fire boots recently and they fit quite well. The quality of craftsmanship rivals that of the more spendy boots. They are a bit stiff out of the box but some good oil and wear time takes care of that. The company is a bit understaffed for the amount of business they receive, but the customer service was both helpful and polite. I will be doing more business with them in the future. Next up, the Cascade packers.