Thursday, July 31, 2008

Drabek Hoof Care -- Wharton, TX

Business Name: Drabek Hoof Care
Business Type: natural hoof trimming, AANHCP Certified
Address:
City: Wharton
State: TX
Zip: 77488
Phone: 979-533-1731
Web Address: www.drabekhoofcare.com
Rust Reviews Listing:
Comments: Eddie Drabek trimmed my three horses last weekend and I was very impressed with the results. He found an infection in the cleft of the frog in one horse and recommended a low cost treatment, which I'm following now. Another horse has two front feet with different hoof sizes and angles and he is moving much more comfortably since the trim. The third horse has great hooves, but has poor manners with a farrier. Eddie had the patience and firmness to get the job done with this horse without losing his temper. We're working to improve this horse's manners for Eddie's next visit. I'd been trimming my horses myself for the last 13 years, and Eddie Drabek does a much better job than I ever have.

1 comment:

Paul Sherland, IX Brand SEO Services said...

Eddie's treatment for the infection in my horse's frog worked exactly as he said it would. I took a couple of weeks but the tenderness is gone and the horse is completely sound.