Friday, July 11, 2008

Wharton Feed & Supply -- Wharton, TX

Business Name: Wharton Feed & Supply
Business Type: feed store, agricultural supplies, gardening and lawn care
Address: 1105 N. Fulton
City: Wharton
State: TX
Zip: 77488
Phone: 979-532-8533
Web Address: www.whartonfeed.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: I visit Wharton Feed at least once a week to purchase horse feed and farm supplies. It is always an enjoyable experience to stop by and Timmy's prices are very reasonable. I needed some special low starch feed for my mare with Cushings disease, and Wharton Feed was able to order the feed for me. They also charged me significantly less than folks in other areas of the Country were paying for the same Purina product. It's worth stopping by Wharton Feed, even if you need to drive a little to get there.

No comments: