Thursday, July 3, 2008

Newer Spreader -- Sanford, FL

Business Name: Newer Spreader
Business Type: manure spreaders for small horse operations
Address: 3941 St Johns Parkway
City: Sanford
State: FL
Zip: 32771
Phone: 866-626-8732
Web Address: www.newerspreader.com
Rust Reviews Listing: Not available
Comments: I ordered a Model #100 Newer Spreader for our 3-horse barn and I'm very happy with it. Assembly is required, but the company provides a well illustrated assembly manual so it didn't take long and was not difficult for one person to accomplish. The parts are all very high quality and the pieces all fit together well. I've used it now for about a month and it performs exactly as advertised. It's easy to maneuver with one-hand and I can position it in front of each stall that I'm cleaning. I got the optional trailer hitch and agitator which also work great. It spreads manure, wood chips and even old hay. This is a great piece of equipment for folks with just a few horses.

No comments: